Saturday 23 January 2010

I can't think of a good name, but it's only an update.

Before you say it, I am well aware that I haven’t blogged in ages! And I must admit that this is barely enough to suffice the lack of writing, but I am under the impression I owe it to you guys. So, here is your update.
I have recently joined a gym! By recently, I mean two days ago, and I love it so far! Yes, I have only been for two days, but it’s been great! And I’m planning on going again today! It’s actually a really nice gym, and after my workout (usually with David) I go swimming and into the sauna and Jacuzzi! It’s great! Some of the machines have TV’s in them, so I can watch The Simpsons or Friends whilst working out. There’s loads of different equipment, and there are some fine girls there! The only traumatising part is the changing… There are women getting naked around me, which, doesn’t sound that bad, until I realise they’re about 40 and saggy and hairy and I have no idea where to look!!
I’ve also just spent about an hour on my hair (by an hour, I mean about 20 minutes) because it’s my Grandma’s birthday today, and she’s coming round, with several of her friends, and although she won’t care what I look like because she loves me regardless, the camera, however, would not be so sympathetic!
Work is changing. For some stupid reason, they’ve let the fat, ginger Northern Mormon who works in the week work on Saturdays (not Sundays as well, thank God, someone has church!) which means all the civic temps (as in, my job) have to take a Saturday off work a month, regardless if they want that holiday or not. I’m sorry, but how fucking ridiculous is that?! Okay, it’s £30 a month, but that’s my gym membership, that’s money I need to pay off my debts from fixing my bike, that’s money I need to save up to go to uni, all fucking gone because some fat bitch decided it’d be fun to screw around with my life and take my fucking shifts! My supervisor (the one I really like and get along with) tried to justify it by saying that we all usually take a day off once a month anyway. I don’t! I hardly ever take holiday! So, I looked at her and said ‘This is shit.’ And she totally agreed with me.
Back to the fatty. Okay, there really isn’t that many people in my life that I do not like straight away, I think there has been one other, and she is one of them. I’m not sure what it is about her that I cannot stand, but there’s something! I spent 20 minutes totally slagging her off to my supervisor, and she was just laughing away, agreeing with me. No one else likes her. I’m not sure what it is, but she really makes me want to… Stab her in the face, or something! I know it sounds like I’m overreacting, and I probably am, but I just can’t stand her!
I’ve also started a Facebook fan page, and if you’re not already a fan, you can become one here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dykadellic/253069378033?v=wall&ref=ts and you can also get me on Twitter http://twitter.com/Dykadellic.
And that is my disjointed, unimpressive update!

2 comments:

  1. Hello (: I'm Charley; you started following me on Twitter (s0jeal0us) so I thought I'd check this out (: Anyway, i've read a few of your posts and they're very interesting, I'll be back XD

    ReplyDelete