Thursday 7 January 2010

#4 The last paragraph was wrote while drunk.

Today is the day we fend for ourselves, after having 3 days of breakfast, lunch and dinner being served, our rooms being tidied and any questions about the resort or skiing answered within 5 minutes. They are providing breakfast and lunch, so it’s not too bad and tonight, we’re going to an all-you-can-eat buffet, which should be interesting. I am the king of buffets. I have a stomach that is basically the whole of my body.

Today, on the slopes, the visibility was poor, again, there was mist everywhere, and it was raining which made the snow slushy – not good. On the whole, it wasn’t too bad. I had one tiny, weeny fall in which my ski came off, but I was stood up after my tumble. That’s basically all I have to say about skiing.

We’ve arrived back from the meal, and I have to admit, I am slightly tipsy. I had a few drinks with the meal, and we were also given complimentary flavoured vodka shots, which were delicious (I had two!!). The meal itself was delicious; vegetarian Mexican food.

Wipeout Count: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment