Thursday 13 August 2009

First blog. Ever.

So, I’m sat in my room on my laptop, bored as hell, listening to Regina Spektor and drinking Diet Coke, considering my potential future career as a writer. Hey, I said potential.
Today, I’ve been playing Guitar Hero: World Tour, and yes, it is amazing! I’m thinking they should make a Regina Spektor Guitar Hero. That would make me very, very happy. They’d probably have to make a keyboard/piano instrument though…
Okay, bear with me, I have literally drunken (is that a word?!) 2l of Diet Coke today alone, so, caffeine overload!!
Let’s give you an idea of myself. Well, I just took my flesh tunnels out (I have 10mm in both ears) and smelt them. Why? Because I quite like it. I also like putting them both in my nose because it looks really funny. And yes, I am 17, and yes, I am immature like that. Problem? I am also a massive fan of Regina Spektor; in fact, one could call me a Regina ‘SpektWhore’! Feel free to take that one. I also have no idea what I’m even typing. I’m literally processing thoughts into a Word document. Which I love, by the way, because of the spell and grammar checker. Not that I need to use it much, mind you. Oh, there’s another red line… I’m not even sure whether I’m going to blog this. I haven’t even set up a blog yet, so if you’re reading this any you’re not me… Welcome to my first blog post! Awful, isn’t it? Coke makes me need the toilet a lot… Aah, that’s better.
The main reason I’m doing this is because I think a cool job would be to be like a lesbian journalist or something, and I’ve got the first bit covered pretty well. Like, I dunno, going to Pride parades and giving reviews, or finding all the gay hotspots, or writing articles on the latest LGBTQ happenings! For something like AfterEllen.com or DIVA magazine. I also think it would be extremely cool if my future entailed snowboarding all day, without having to instruct. So, maybe work in a gay bar in France? See, my life revolves around being a dyke! I’m in a tank top and boxers now, with my Xena: Warrior Princess poster next to me!
So, regardless of this being all hyper active shit! I’ve decided I’m going to blog this. After I set up a blog, of course… I quite like the idea of strangers reading what I have to say. Like, Twitter! I’ve just joined it and I try and do good Tweets (wow, good English, dunce!) to get more followers! Currently, I have 16… That’s not THAT bad I guess, considering I know 3 of them.
I shall leave this before it gets too long and tedious. Well, more so than it is already. So, cheerio (I don’t think I’ve ever said that before!) and I hope you enjoyed reading the ramblings of a caffeine dosed fool.

Tash.

P.S. I just read that back… Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment