Friday 11 December 2009

From Blogspot to Tumblr (and a quick update).

So, I’ve officially set up a Tumblr account, and have started blogging on there. I’m still gonna use Blogspot, don’t worry people! I’m just going to use both. Basically, it makes it easier for more people to follow my blog, and also, some of my friends have Tumblr and it’s so much easier this way! Basically, I don’t want either site to think I am neglecting them, because I will be blogging the exact same thing to both sites. K?

Let’s see, I think an update is in order.

Earlier, I totally freaked out and I have no idea why. I just had a massive rage spasm! What happened was, I was up in my room, playing my keyboard, and I shouted down to my Mum asking her when dinner was going to be ready. For some strange reason, she started being awkward saying that she didn’t know. Then, she started ignoring me. This is when I rang the house phone, and she hung up on me!! I don’t know why, but this all made me really angry, and I kept shouting (screaming as loud as I could, really) at her, and she kept ignoring me, which stressed me out more, resulting in me throwing my phone across my room, onto my wall, almost shattering my phone, and lifting my laptop above my head, ready to throw it until I realised that I’m screwed if it breaks. I don’t know why I got so angry, I really don’t. I used to get fits of rage like this, where I would try and smash things, but I was like 12 then. I’m 17 now, I’ve matured a lot and can (usually!) control my temper really well, so well in fact, I never have to control it!

I really don’t know what’s going on with me. I had another one earlier in the week, where I freaked cause my parents wouldn’t open the garage for me. It’s taken me at least half an hour to calm down each time. Hopefully, this will stop. It might just be a ‘hormone imbalance’ or cause Christmas is a stressful time of year or something. I hope this will pass. I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment